Your profile photo is usually the first thing people will see on your profile, so it's important to get this right.
80% of members are unlikely to contact somebody without a profile picture.
40% wouldn't contact somebody who didn't have a GOOD photo.
Photos to use:
- Ones where you look relaxed and approachable
- Ones where you are smiling and looking happy
- Photos on holiday or doing activities can work well
- Photos which show the real you
Photos to avoid:
- Photos which show people with children
- Photos with other people in them
- Passport photos
- Out-of-date photos
- Mirror selfies