At Christian Connection, we work hard to detect and remove members who shouldn't be on the site. We are grateful that our members are vigilant in reporting anything they feel is suspicious. You can find a report link on a person's profile and in your mailbox. For more information about staying safe online, read our safety advice.
Here's are some of the things we do to keep you safe:
- Our team of moderators approve each and every profile on the site.
- Our platform uses sophisticated fraud detection software to protect you from scammers.
- All pages of the Christian Connection site are secured using an 'HTTPS' connection.
- All payments are processed with the same secure connection using the highest available security standards.
- Your personal data is held on a secure server and all passwords are salted and hashed to protect in the event of a breach.
- Our new Email Log in system protects your account from hackers.