To protect Christian Connection members and uphold our values, the Terms and Conditions allow Christian Connection to close accounts or refuse membership at our discretion. Below are some of the reasons we may give a warning to a member or immediately close their account:
- Misrepresentations on account details, profile or through the messages sent. This may include misrepresentations about age, gender, marital status, surname or postcode.
- Minors that are under 18 years of age.
- Anyone who lives outside the countries that we operate in.
- Attacking or undermining the traditions, beliefs or values of other members on the site, directly or indirectly.
- Sending racist, ableist, homophobic, religiously intolerant, body shaming, unsolicited sexual or anatomical messages or otherwise offensive comments to any of our members, whether via our messaging system or on another platform.
- Asking for money, goods or financial services.
- Behaving in an offensive, disruptive, or criminal way either on or off the site.
- Inactivity for months (we will send a notification email first).
Please note, if membership is terminated for any of the above reasons, membership fees may be non-refundable.